According to Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, (LSSICE) we inform you that our website uses its own and third-party Cookies.
Here are the different types of existing cookies:
1. Type of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to control data traffic, identify the session, make purchases, make requests, use security features while browsing, store content for viewing videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis / Measurement Cookies: They allow the person responsible for them, to analyze the behavior of the users of the website and are used to measure the activity of the website and to develop user navigation profiles, in order to offer user improvements for users.
- Social Cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the website.
- Geolocation Cookies: They allow to know the place where the user is and offer the appropriate information according to the city or country that interests him most. This cookie is anonymous.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow to recognize the user and offer personalized information, such as language, type of browser, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow you to manage the advertising on the website, adapting it to the service or products requested.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They allow you to manage the advertising on the website, storing user behaviors as a result of the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop advertising with a specific profile.
- Security: These are cookies to identify users, prevent fraudulent use of credentials and protect user data against unauthorized third parties.
2. Types of cookies according to their duration
- Session: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user visits a website. When the session ends, they are not stored on the user’s computer device.
- Persistent: These are cookies that remain installed on the user’s computer device and the information provided can be treated when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect again. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.
3. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computing device from the computer system owned by the website owner, from where the request was made, provided the service or made a purchase.
- Third Party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computing device from a domain or computer system that is not owned by the owner of the website, but by another third party entity authorized or contracted by the owner of the website, from where You have made the request, provided the service or made a purchase.
4. Types of cookies exempt from consent
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- Customization cookies of the user interface.
- Certain add-on cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
5. Types of cookies used on this website
- We inform you that if you deactivate any of the cookies, it is very probable that some functions of our website do not work or work incorrectly.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome for Android
- Safari (Apple)
- As well as Google AdWords
If you use other browsers, we recommend you consult their use and cookie management policy.
The tool www.youronlinechoices.com can be very useful to manage each of the cookies.